Sunday, February 19, 2017

Whiskey Sign



I have always liked the logos made by whiskey companies like Jim Beam or Jack Daniel's. They are simple yet bold in color and design. I decided to create a brand of my own  calling it Sea Baron Whiskey. I created a logo design in Adobe Illustrator and printed it out.
 I then transferred the image to a piece of scrap pine wood using graphite paper. I had limited tools for this project, just a Jigsaw and a hand held router power tool. As you can see the en results looks amazing with a little stain and some clear Polyurethane.

bege

About bege

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :